About the Kit
As seen on Today Show
“Like so many One Stop Centers, we serve a region that’s been hit hard by layoffs and downsizing. The Get A Job Kit supplements existing county employment services and helps us respond more rapidly. We keep a supply on hand because you never know when the next shoe will drop.”
— Reno, Nevada
The Get A Job Kit helps job seekers of all ages and backgrounds jump-start their job search.
Benefits to Your Organization:
- All-in-one resource applicable to diverse job seekers of all ages and skill levels
- An affordable alternative to books and DVDs
- Serves all stages of job searches, from career aptitude assessments to tips for employment retention
- Free customization for groups with unique employment needs, such as military, ex-offenders or foster youth
- Includes free and easy-to-use Instructor’s Guide (with an order of 25 kits)
The Get A Job Kit Instructor’s Guide
The newly updated Instructor’s Guide is designed to save time, help measure classroom success and maximize investing in The Get A Job Kit. The guide features a comprehensive course outline, and engaging interactive exercises to help job seekers of all ages and backgrounds succeed and shine as interviewees.
- Recommended training time ranges from 8 to 12 hours (but the course can easily be shortened or lengthened), with about an hour to ninety minutes of daily instruction.
- Facilitate positive interaction and help measure classroom learning
- Features comprehensive course outline and engaging exercises
- Includes Get A Job Quiz & Answer Sheet